Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Scientists

1. My favorite school subject is science because it is fun to do experiments and learn about our earth and stuff.
2. The best book I ever read is The Lightning Thief.
3. My favorite food to buy in the cafeteria is the chocolate chip cookies when they are warm and soft.
4. On the weekend when all my chores are done, I like to play outside when it is nice out or play the Wii.
5. If I won a free airline ticket to any place I wanted, I would go to Switzerland because in 5th grade I studied about it and it seems like a nice place. Also, I hear it has really good chocolate.
6. My favorite color is orange.
7. If I had a pet, it would definitly be a dog and I would name it Buddy.
8. This year if I work hard enough, I hope to get all "A's" in all three trimesters.

No comments: